It's time to clean your deck... There are lots of ways to do it and 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is by far the easiest. You don't need to pressure wash. You only have to apply 30 SECONDS, let it clean for you and then rinse it off. It really is that easy. Here's the low down:
- Start with a dry deck. It's better to work in the morning to avoid unnecessary evaporation.
- Mix 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner 1 to 1 with water. This means that you take 1 gallon of the Concentrate formula and mix it with 1 gallon of water. The best applicator is a pump up garden sprayer. We have our brand that is specifically designed for 30 SECONDS and is robust enough to be used year after year. However, any tank sprayer that has not been used with other chemicals is fine too.
- Spray 30 SECONDS on your deck. Start with a small area first so that you can see how much cleaner you will need to ensure it pools on the surface and keeps the surface wet long enough to be able to clean.
- As 30 SECONDS starts to work, it will probably go white and bubbly. During the next 5 minutes you will see your deck clean. If some areas are needing a bit more cleaning, then saturate again with the cleaner. There is no need to scrub. You just need to trust that good saturation is all you need.
- Sometimes people like to sweep with the grain of the wood, using a bristled yard brush. This is great because it gets into the grain of the wood and really comes up nice and clean.
- Once you are happy with the visual clean, then you are ready to rinse. Rinse 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner into your garden. It wont harm your plants, lawn or landscaping. Once it goes into the soil it biodegrades.
- It really is that easy.
Before and After Pictures
Tag #30SECONDSCleaners on Instagram or Twitter. @30SECONDSCleanerUSA on Facebook
Leave a comment