Spray & Walk Away - Hose End - 64oz
30 SECONDS Spray & Walk Away is the best choice when looking to KILL Lichen, Moss, Mold and Algae, especially on those large surface areas where rinsing is a hassle. Like the name says, Simply Spray & Walk Away!
- KILLS ORGANIC GROWTH ON YOUR OUTDOOR SURFACES WITH EASE like lichen, moss and algae over time.
- EASY DIY HOME IMPROVEMENT: No pressure washing, rinsing, scrubbing, or hosing required.
- SIMPLY SPRAY & WALK AWAY! This product works with Mother Nature to erode away the dead and decaying material. Results will become visible over time. No need to hire a professional
- WORKS ON A VARIETY OF OUTDOOR SURFACES including roofs, composite shingles, sealed concrete, asphalt driveways and sealed brickwork.
- MORE COVERAGE. Great for large, or hard to reach areas.
- NO MIXING REQUIRED
- KEEP DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS AND PATHWAYS SLIP-FREE, improving traction and creating a safer space around your home.
- BLEACH & PHOSPHATE FREE with a nuetral pH
- PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA
- Shake contents before use.
- Attach to garden hose.
- Spray surface to be treated when surface is DRY and rain is not predicted for 12 hours or longer.
- Thoroughly saturate surfaces to be treated. To maximize coverage, remove excessive organic growth or clumps where possible, prior to applying Spray & Walk Away. This will save you money and increase the effectiveness of the product.
- Once treated, the surface requires no pressure washing, scrubbing or rinsing. Just thoroughly WET the surface with the product and WALK AWAY.
- Treated surfaces will show signs of decay over the next few weeks and growth will erode away with the weather. Alternatively, leave treated surface for a few days after treatment, then brush off decaying growth with a stiff brush.
- After use, clean and flush applicator thoroughly with water.
- If you prefer immediate results, we recommend 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner.
30 SECONDS Spray & Walk Away does not show immediate results, but works as a treatment, killing the growth slowly and effectively over time without damaging the surface. Some lichen and moss may take a week to remove or show signs of decay. If the surface to be treated is not fully exposed to rainfall or is vertical, then some additional wetting of the surface may be required. Reapplication may be required where heavy growth persists. Do not repeat treatment more than (6) times per year.
Advice For Specific Surfaces:
Wood Decks: Growth like lichen, moss and algae on cedar or redwood may require brushing for complete growth removal. Use water and a hard broom 1 month after application. Once cleaned, it may be maintained with Spray & Walk Away to prevent further growth or stains.
Q: What's the difference between 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner and Spray & Walk Away?
A: 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner gives you clean results right away. Spray & Walk Away kills over time, and lets Mother Nature do the work for you.
Q: Will Spray & Walk Away stain surfaces?
A: Staining on hard surfaces can occur, so always test on a small, inconspicuous area first.
Q: What is the mix ratio? How much do I mix?
A: Ready To Use does not need to be mixed with water. [For Concentrate, mix Spray & Walk Away 1:5 with water. This means mix 1 gallon of Spray & Walk Away with 5 gallons of water, to get a total of 6 gallons.]
Q: Can I use Spray & Walk Away in any kind of weather?
A: Spray & Walk Away is best applied in dry, overcast conditions to avoid rapid evaporation, and when rain is not predicted for at least 12 hours.
Q: How long does it take for Spray & Walk Away to work?
A: You usually see decay within the first couple of weeks. It will continue to erode away the growth after that. Sometimes a second application is necessary. The length of time will vary depending on how much growth needs to be killed and how much the area is exposed to the weather.
Q: Is Spray & Walk Away safe to use around plants?
A: DO NOT allow spray to come into contact or drift onto plants or trees.
Q: Is Spray & Walk Away safe to use around children and pets?
A: DO NOT allow pets to walk on treated areas until surface has dried. If contamination does occur, rinse the animal's paws.
Q: Is Spray & Walk Away safe to use around pools, ponds or waterways?
A: DO NOT allow product to enter lakes or streams or enter storm water drainage systems.
Q: Is Spray & Walk Away safe to use around water catchment systems?
A: DO NOT use on roofs where potable water is collected.