Cleaning your deck with 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner
Do you have a deck and live in an area with a lot of rain? We're here to show you the best way to clean your deck and handle those conditions. We've tried all the common household tricks and other popular methods. Let's see how 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner stacks up against some of the most popular ways people maintain decks.
Bleach is a surface cleaner, so any results you may see from using bleach to clean your deck will be short-term. It's also not great for plants or landscaping, so be careful if you try this method. If you're curious, here's more information about 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner vs Bleach.
Using powerful machines can be fun! You might think pressure washing is the best. It's not. Pressure washing can cause long-term damage to your deck. Using a pressure washer can:
- Remove natural oils in the wood, which makes wood more brittle
- Cause wood to dry quickly, which causes warping
- Loosen nails as the wood expands
- Remove loose material and leave gaps in the wood
- Create splinters and loose wood fibers
Many pressure-washer salespeople and contractors will tell you that it's safe to pressure wash on a lower setting. Even then, proceed with extreme caution.
30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner
30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner uses our exclusive formula to deep clean and remove stains from your deck. Unlike bleach, 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner is perfectly safe to use around plants.
- Mix outdoor cleaner and water 1:1 in a tank sprayer
- Spray it on a dry deck. Be sure to saturate your deck completely with the solution.
- Wait until it looks visibly clean and rinse off.
- It’s that easy!
For a fast, effective clean choose 30 SECONDS Outdoor Cleaner.