It’s patio season. Is your outdoor furniture ready to host friends and family? Don’t feel bad if the answer is “not yet," we have all the tips and tricks you'll need to get ready this spring. Learn more.
Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner Ready To Spray - Hose End - 64oz
30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi-Surface Cleaner is an easy to use, fast acting cleaner. A real multi-surface cleaner. From cleaning a garden gnome to preparation for painting, staining or varnishing. It cleans stains from algae, mold and mildew from virtually any outdoor surface.
- CLEANS STAINS FROM ORGANIC GROWTH ON YOUR OUTDOOR SURFACES like algae, mold, mildew, dirt and grime.
- POWERFUL CONCENTRATED FORMULA. Simply mix a 1:1 ratio with water and you are ready for a rapid clean.
- WORKS GREAT ON A VARIETY OF OUTDOOR SURFACES including deck, composite, concrete, bricks, vinyl siding, stucco, boats, mobile homes or outdoor furniture.
- PREP for painting, staining or varnishing.
- INSTANT RESULTS. This product is formulated to keep soils and ions in suspension longer on vertical surfaces, giving a deeper clean without the need to pressure wash.
- POWERFUL, EASY TO USE CONCENTRATED FORMULA. Simply attach to garden hose, spray on and hose off.
- SAFE TO USE around landscaping, plants, and your lawn. The formula breaks down once rinsed into the soil.
- PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA WITH US AND IMPORTED PARTS
Ready To Spray
- Easy assembly - Attach to a garden hose with valve in the OFF position. Turn on water to hose. Remove RED fan tip for 2nd story reach.
- Saturate to CLEAN - Turn valve to CLEAN and saturate DRY surface with the product. Allow the cleaner to sit on the surface (follow times below.) Do not let dry on the surface.
- Rinsing is a cinch - Turn valve to RINSE. Hose off surface and surrounding plants and windows thoroughly. Return valve to OFF position for storage or recycyle.
Metal, Plastic, Cloth, Painted Surfaces, Fiberglass
- Keep wet with the product for up to 3 MINUTES, then brush surface if necessary. (Non-Corrosive to metals when used as directed.)
- Keep wet with the product for up to 5 MINUTES, then brush surface with the grain. (Stained wood can become blotchy in appearance. This is remedied by re-staining.)
Concrete, Masonry, Tile, Asphalt
- Keep wet with the product for up to 15 MINUTES, then brush if necessary. (Non-staining to concrete.)
For heavier stains, reapply cleaner to surface before rinsing and brush again, if necessary. Rinse the surface thoroughly with water. Turn valve OFF after use. Recycle empty container.
Q: What is the dilution ratio? How much water do I add?
A: The Concentrate formula needs to be mixed 1:1 with water. For example 1 gallon of 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner is mixed with 1 gallon of water.
Q: How do I apply 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner?
A: For larger jobs, such as cleaning decks, siding and driveways, we recommend a pump or tank sprayer. These give the best coverage and saturation.
Q: What is so special about 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner?
A: It’s formulated to give you that instant clean so you can get onto your painting or staining project. It is also formulated to keep vertical surfaces wet, longer, in order to deep clean
Q: Is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner safe to use around plants or landscaping?
A: Yes. Just rinse the foliage or grass with water, within 10 minutes. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Painter’s Prep breaks down when you rinse it into the soil.
Q: Is 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner safe around pets?
A: We always recommend putting the pet away while you are doing the cleaning. Once the surface is rinsed and dry, it is safe for the pet. If the pet accidentally gets sprayed or walks through the cleaner, simply rinse them thoroughly.
Q: Will 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner remove the stain from my deck?
A: Stain is not colorfast so it will remove the stain, particularly where there is residual stain that hasn't penetrated completely, upon the initial application of the stain. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner is great for prepping the surface prior to painting, staining and varnishing.
Q: Can I use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner in my pressure washer?
A: Preferably Not. The cleaner needs to be applied, and then stay on the surface to clean and soften the grungy grime and dirt build-up. 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner works best when it is applied first and then rinsed off with a hose.
Q: Can I use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner around our drinking water reservoir or pools?
A: 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner is a formulated cleaner and should not enter drinking water reservoirs, lakes or streams directly. Swimming pool surrounds are fine to use 30 SECONDS Outdoor Multi Surface Cleaner however, precaution must be taken to minimize over spray to actually enter the pools or ponds.